Getting pregnant can be the one of the most exciting times in a couple?s life. From conception to birth, pregnancy is usually a happy and joyful journey. By any chance if you are looking for “Botox near me raleigh nc“, get in touch with “” – they are the best in their business.
But can the journey be fun if you are having difficulties conceiving? It is fraught with complications and worries, right? If you and your partner are struggling with fertility issues, you may want to look into ways to get pregnant as quickly and easy as possible.
What you are about to learn is… How to increase your odds of hitting the reproductive jackpot?
ODDS FOR CONCEPTION AND FERTILITY POINTERS
When you’re trying to conceive, you have to promote a successful pregnancy by maximizing fertility. How? Consider these simple tips to maximize your fertility and to increase your chances of conceiving quickly.
Have sex regularly. If you consistently have sex two or three times a week, you’re almost certain to hit a fertile period at some point. There’s no such thing as too much sex for healthy couples who want to conceive. BUT, don’t get too much of a good thing during your fertile period can be physically and mentally draining and doesn’t do much to increase your odds of conceiving.
Make love on the right days. Have sex once a day near the time of ovulation. Daily intercourse during the days leading up to ovulation may increase the odds of conception. Although this can cause a slight drop of sperm from your partner, the reduction does not affect healthy men. Remember, you’re at your most fertile during the five days leading up to and the 12 hours following ovulation. If you miss this window of opportunity, it’s game over!!! This may sound like a no-brainer, but mistimed baby making can wreak your plans to conceive.
Make healthy lifestyle choices. Maintain a healthy weight, exercise regularly, eat healthfully and keep stress under control. The same good habits will serve you and your baby well during pregnancy. You can consider preconception planning if you or your partner have any health issues. Your doctor can assess your overall health and help you identify lifestyle changes that may improve your chances for a healthy pregnancy.
Take your vitamins. Folic acid (vitamin B-9) plays an essential role in a baby’s development. Taking a prenatal vitamin or folic acid supplement beginning at least one month before conception through the first trimester of pregnancy can reduce the risk of spina bifida and other neural tube defects by up to 70 percent
Create a sperm-friendly vaginal environment. Avoid vaginal sprays, scented tampons and artificial lubricants, all of which may interfere with your baby making plans.
PROPERLY TIMING INTERCOURSE TO ACHIEVE PREGNANCY
What the Physician advices regarding the optimal timing of intercourse to achieve pregnancy is to prospectively identify the full window of fertility. This may lead to higher rates of conception. With the proper information you can reduce unnecessary intervention and cost.
How? Getting the proper timing to intercourse is knowing the cycle. The more you know about your menstrual cycle, the easier it will be for you to pinpoint your most fertile days. You may find it useful to start keeping a menstrual calendar, noting the day on which your period starts, the day when it ends, any pre-ovulatory symptoms and to learn how to monitor your three key fertility signals:
1) The quantity and quality of your cervical mucus (you’re most fertile when your mucus is abundant and egg white in texture),
2) The position and feel of your cervix (it’s located high in the vagina and is soft and fleshy during your most fertile days)
3) Fluctuations in your basal body temperature (your temperature will jump once ovulation has occurred).
NATURAL FERTILITY BOOSTING POSITIONS
In order to become pregnant, your partner must deposit his sperm as close as possible to your cervix. Certain positions will allow this to happen more easily. Avoid having sex while standing, sitting, or with you on top, as this can cause semen to leak out of your body. Instead, try the missionary position, which allows for deeper penetration. Rear entry intercourse is also effective, as it allows your partner to deposit semen closer to your cervix.
Don’t hop out of bed right away. While it’s not necessary to elevate your bottom with pillows or go to other extreme measures to give the sperm a head start, it’s a good idea to remain in a horizontal position for at least five minutes after you’ve finished making love. After all, gravity is a pretty formidable adversary for sperm.
NATURAL APPROACHES TO REGULATING OVULATION AND OTHER NATURAL METHODS OF PROMOTING FERTILITY
Eating Right. Eating right plays an important role in your body?s fertility. A balanced diet helps to regulate hormones and nourish your reproductive system. A good diet also helps you to maintain a healthy weight, which can greatly impact fertility. Women who are underweight or overweight may have a harder time becoming pregnant because body fat levels impact the production of sex hormones.
Exercise. Moderate exercise can also be a good natural fertility treatment. When combined with a balanced and nutritious diet, exercise can help you to maintain a healthy body weight. Do not overdo exercise. It is recommended to try low impact aerobic workouts like walking, swimming, and cycling.
HOW TO SPOT EARLY SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY
When does pregnancy actually occur? Fertilization of the egg typically occurs on or around Day 14 of a 28-day menstrual cycle. About four days later, the fertilized egg then moves into the uterus to implant and develop.
There are a few common symptoms that let you know that you are pregnant.
1) Missed period – If you have a regular 28/29 day cycle, then being late or missing a period is a pretty good sign that you may be pregnant.
2) Nausea or morning sickness – can occur not just in the morning but also all day long. It can be as severe as throwing up just about all day and night or it can be much less severe
3) Frequent urination – the desire to pee frequently is a pretty good sign of pregnancy and can start very early.
4) Sore Breasts – Increase in breast size, soreness and the darkening of the nipple area.
5) Fatigue – it takes a lot of energy to grow a baby inside your womb, so you may feel really tired during pregnancy.
6) Mood Swings and raging hormones – the sudden changes in hormone activity as your body adjusts to its new pregnant state can cause emotionality and mood swings.
7) Spotting – A woman may spot (lightly bleed) 9-10 days after fertilization. It is not a normal period and it is perfectly normal. However, it should not go on for days. If you do bleed at all during pregnancy see your doctor.